I am excited to announce that I will be reopening on June 1, 2020. Upon return, I am committed to strictly following the reopening guidelines established by the Province of British Columbia and Worksafe BC. Please review the following policies in advance of your appointment.
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms (cold, sore throat, cough, runny nose, fever, headache, etc.) or feeling ill in anyway, please call or text and I will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- All clients must wear a mask during their treatment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station at the door upon arrival.
- Upon arrival, please text from your car and I will reply when you can come in. This is to ensure there is not more than one client inside at a time. Please avoid arriving early.
- Do not book/attend an appointment within 14 days of travelling outside of Canada.
- Please do not bring any friends or family members with you to your appointment.
- No food or beverages will be permitted in the spa at this time.
- All implements used for services and surfaces will be sanitized between appointments.
- I will only be taking clients by appointment.
Please note that you will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver before your treatments. I look forward to resuming operations and bringing you a space of relaxation and rejuvenation.